Friday, January 8, 2010

Friendships

This is the first major blog from my dating Internet radio talk show. I have been a radio talk show host since April of 2008. I had my start with blogtalkradio as a radio host talking politics then changed my radio talk show format after Barack Obama was elected President of the United States.
I started talking about single men should date single women who ware stilettos/heels. I have gotten many people who call my show with negative feedback from callers. I would not go in detail what the callers said but it was a very cold hard-ed response. I believe that single women should ware stilettos on the first date. I think its "HOT" and very sexy for women to show their legs. I also think unmarried singles should become friends first then everything else will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment