Saturday, August 6, 2011

I believe that women with short hair is old school. But that's not a bad thing at all. However, today the majority of men like women with long or longer hairstyles. I personally like women with longer hairstyles. I am currently a single unmarried man. I am looking for a afican american lady who is 5 feet 11 inches tall, light to medium skin tone and weights 144 pounds. Also she is wlling to change her look. I am talking about outside appearance. Now I am OK with a women who has already cut her hair from long to short but I also like women with short hairstyles who look sexy. For example: A short straight hair cut style with a mini dress or mini shirt. Nice blouse, fishnets and stelleto heels. The idea women for me, for example: long hair which is stlyed in long federed or wing layers with either a part in the front middle or either side of the hair (aka) Kim Kardasian or Lil Kim's long hairstyles. By now you get the idea! If this is you? email me: @ authordjones@gmail.com or on facebook @ www.facebook.com/davejonesshow .

No comments:

Post a Comment