Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Future Sweetheart

I am looking for a african american women. Five feet; eleven inches tall, weighs 144 pounds. Long black or yellow blonde hair down to the middle of her back. Light to medium skinned complexion that loves to put on make-up in the morning and likes to take make-up off when she goes to bed. Likes either to do her own hair or go the salon and have a professional hairstylist do her hair. I love a women who wares mini dresses or long sleeve slik blouses and mini skirts. When she relaxes, she wares blue jeans and a tank top or blue jean shorts, a tank top and flip flops. In the evening she can ware her hair up in a pony-tail hairstyle or down cut and curled styled in feadered layers, (aka....Kim Kardasian or Long hairstyles like Lil Kim). Her hands must be soft (hand & body lotion) long or short manicured fingernails and toenails manicured too. Finally to top everything that I like is a women who likes to ware stelletos heel shoes. So, if you are a single/unimarried or widowed lady who likes to change her look then you are the women I am looking for and if you are this type of lady, then your are the lady of my dreams. If you are this women that I trully desire and hopefully become my future wife and sweetheart then email me @ authordjones@gmail.com or look me up on facebook www.facebook.com/davejonesshow .
P.S. I do not try to make demans on women but please please give it some thought and think about what you have read. Please have a charge of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment